Monday, May 26, 2014

Häagen Dazs Delivers on New GELATO Italian-Style Ice Cream


Nothing feels like summer as when you are eating an ice cream cone in the sun.  And nothing compares to the richness of Häagen Dazs ice cream. New this summer by this quality ice cream maker is a line of Gelato Italian Style Ice Cream, a superbly rich product with fantastic flavours and add-ins.

When the sun finally came back to Canada this week, my ice cream cravings came back too.  So when I saw Häagen Dazs' Gelato in the freezer section of an Ontario Independent Grocer, I could not resist tasting this decadent looking frozen treat.

I chose the Dark Chocolate Chip (of course my all-time favourite style of ice cream is chocolate with chocolate chips in it). This treat truly delivered on taste, texture and, well, my expectations of indulgence. The best parts?  Simple and real ingredients, including real cream - so few other ice cream brands include it these days - and it was so very CHOCOLATY.  I think it was richer and creamier than any of the other Häagen Dazs products that I have tried. Delicious!

The other flavours in Häagen Dazs' Gelato line include, Caramelized Banana Chip, Limoncello, Sea Salt Caramel, and many more unique flavours. Learn more on the Häagen Dazs U.S. website at: http://www.haagendazs.us/Products/Gelato/.

My other new favourite ice cream by Häagen Dazs (and perhaps of all time) is their Peanut Butter Ice Cream Bar.  If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this might just become your 2014 summer favourite.

Happy summer!

(P.S. I have not been paid or compensated in any way to write this article, I just truly want to share my love of Häagen Dazs Gelato with you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment