With over 25,000 views monthly from chocolate lovers worldwide (U.S., Canada and U.K. mainly), the Ultimate Chocolate Blog has been getting a lot of press lately. Here are some recent links:
1. Article in The Northern Life newspaper: "Tasting chocolate like fine wine?" by Heidi Ulrichsen http://www.northernlife.ca/news/lifestyle/2014/11/25-chocolate-sudbury.aspx on November 25, 2014
2. CBC Up North with Jason Turnbull radio interview called "Celebrating the holiday season with chocolate": http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Ontario/Up+North/ID/2644286720/?sort=MostRecent on December 22, 2014.
3. An interview, picture and a recipe written by me in a Sun Media article called "Cocoa play" authored by Joanne Richard and published in the Toronto Sun, Edmonton Sun, Ottawa Sun, Sudbury Star and more, (21 newspapers across Canada) on February 9, 2015:
4. A reference to the Ultimate Chocolate Blog's regularly maintained list of bean-to-bar chocolate makers on February 10, 2015 in the New York Times article "The Kitchen-Counter Chocolatiers" by Kim Severson: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/11/dining/homemade-chocolate-from-bean-to-bar.html?ref=dining&_r=1.
5. A reference to my U.S. bean-to-bar list in Megan Giller's article on Slate.com (March 16, 2015) called "Chocolate Experts Hate Mast Brothers": http://www.slate.com/articles/life/food/2015/03/against_mast_brothers_why_chocolate_experts_hate_the_best_known_craft_chocolate.html
So what's next for the Ultimate Chocolate Blog? I guess you'll just have to tune in here to see!