Monday, November 6, 2017

The Northwest Chocolate Festival and The Chocolate Makers Unconference, in Seattle this week!

I am super excited because this week marks a year since I attended the Chocolate Makers Unconference and the Northwest Chocolate Fest for the first time. And guess what, I am headed back there again this year! 

If you are chocolate lover, the Northwest Chocolate Festival is THE place to be on November 11th and 12th in Seattle. Hundreds of craft chocolate makers are selling their delicious chocolate bars, drinking chocolate, truffles, confections and more. Also, amazing gifts for Christmas can be found at the festival, such as jewelry, purses and art. And all sorts of workshops and presentations are taking place, which will help you learn more about chocolate, cacao and craft chocolate.


This is my 'haul' of chocolate bars that I brought home from the festival last year!
 
For my fellow chocolate makers, all the equipment and tool suppliers will be there. And at the Unconference on the 9th and 10th, we will learn from each other how to expand our businesses, market our products, and deal with suppliers. It is a great learning experience for new chocolate makers, as well as medium-sized ones who are looking to grow. It is also the perfect event for tasting chocolate! Last year we tasted a crazy number of chocolate bars, all brought by chocolate-making attendees, and this year we will be tasting over a two-day period (so as not to overwhelm our taste buds). It is a great way to generate ideas, while respecting the innovation of fellow chocolate makers around North America and worldwide.



This is just one of the six or seven tasting tables at the Unconference last year.


If you want to learn more, you can read my post-event article about the conference and festival last year here: http://ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.ca/2016/11/the-chocolate-makers-unconference-and.html
Or you can visit the Unconference website here:  https://www.chocolateunconference.com/.
Or the Festival Website here: https://www.nwchocolate.com/.

See you in Seattle!

5 comments:

  1. oh... lots of yummy chocolates

    How to pass Nebosh IGC3
    Nebosh IGC Registration
    IOSH MS course in Chennai
    Nebosh Course in Chennai
    Safety Courses in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS (HPV) four years ago. I was so perplexed, because i have been taking several drugs, all to no avail. One faithful morning i came across a testimony of how Mr. Isibor herbs works wonders in curing all kinds of disease so immediately i contacted him on his email address and explained my troubles and pains to him which he assured me that he will cure me, A day after i received a package and how to apply it which i followed. it was like a dream to me when I discovered that the HPV was totally gone. I'm glad to say this in public and i believe that God heals his chili den through man.

    Contact him for me For more info: WhatsApp Contact +2347083847535

    Website: https://doctorisibor3.wixsite.com/doctorisiborhome

    Email Address: doctorisibor3@gmail.com



    I'm grateful to dr Isibor.

    ReplyDelete