Friday, April 24, 2015

zChocolat will help you say 'I love you' this Mother's Day


Have you tried zChocolat yet?  If not, take it from me, this chocolate is divine.

I have told you about zChocolat before. I have written about how elegant and beautiful these filled chocolates are. I have even told you about the signature Z, the company's pride and joy. This delicate confection comes in milk, white and dark chocolate.

And in this article, I can tell you that the chocolate is still just as delicious as the first time that I tasted it. Each chocolate is numbered, and as it turns out, my old favourites are still, well, my favourites. Take chocolate #8, for instance, which is a Venezuelan dark chocolate shell, filled with a smooth coffee ganache in one half and a crunchy praline filling in the other half. Every time I taste it, I remember why I have a love affair with chocolate. And that infamous Z?  Well, that succulent caramel, combined with a lightly crunchy praline is the perfect combination to satisfy those sweet chocolate cravings.


This week, I had the pleasure of tasting zChocolat's Mother's Day chocolate collection. For Mother's Day, they have created a lovely pink box that truly says "I love you" to the Mother in your life. At a cost of only $52.70 Canadian (plus shipping & taxes), you can give your mom 15 of zChocolats original chocolates.

Every chocolate in the box is numbered, and the box is accompanied by a gorgeous mini book with pictures and tantalizing descriptions. There is also a personalized note and a lovely cloth bag to protect the box of chocolate. Even the ice pack that accompanies the chocolates is elegant and imprinted with zChocolat's logo.

So hurry up and order! zChocolat ships direct from France to locations all over the world, but you will receive it in just days. Plus, worldwide shipping is less than $20 Canadian! Your mother will thank you.

Visit www.zchocolat.com to order or for more details.

28 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog and great information about chocolates!

    I greated a T-Shirt and Hoodie for chocolate lovers like me and I thought you could like it as well :)

    Go check it out here:
    http://teespring.com/i-eat-chocolate-because

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I hope I could taste it, but unfortunately, I don't think I can have it in Malaysia, 60% Cocoa Chocolate from Mokaya is so far the best chocolate I ate........ Pity me......

    ReplyDelete
  3. here we provide the best valentine day wishes

    http://valentinedaywishes.in/
    http://valentinedaywishes.in/happy-promise-day-sms-and-messages-in-hindi-and-english/.html
    http://valentinedaywishes.in/happy-teddy-bear-day-sms-in-hindi-and-english/.html
    http://valentinedaywishes.in/happy-chocolate-day-sms-in-hindi-and-english/.html
    http://valentinedaywishes.in/romantic-rose-day-wishes-2016-and-messages/.html
    http://valentinedaywishes.in/happy-valentines-day-2016-wishes-and-messages/.html



    valentines day wishes
    promise day wishes
    teddy bear day wishes
    chocolate day wishes
    rose day wishes
    valentines day 2016 wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can worried u,and who can love u so much,who can support u,and who can encourage u in all worries,who can live for u,she is one and only the best mother and the best women in the world....happy womens day...from.. Women's Day Quotes 2016 Womens Day Images 2016 Womens Day wishes 2016 Womens Day 2016 happy international women's day

    ReplyDelete
  5. click here to get all teh information about Ap polycet 2017 exam dates, result dates, etc....
    AP POLYCET 2017

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    Bank jobs exam dates

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog is very interesting and will be much useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us. please keep on updating.
    Railway jobs for Engineering students

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a nice blog. very interesting. Also checkout 10th pass govt jobs

    ReplyDelete