I have recently become very passionate about bean-to-bar chocolate making and have been avidly researching craft chocolate makers. Now I can't get enough of them! So I thought I would share this passion with my readers, and Facebook and Twitter followers by putting together a prize package that includes chocolate bars from five different small craft chocolate bar producers.
How to enter: Sign up to follow me on Twitter or click like on my Facebook page and you will be entered for a chance to win this awesome gift package. It has a value of over $30, so get in on the action now. Quality chocolate is not cheap, so this is a great prize for any true chocolate connoisseur!
What's Included: Chocolate from the following craft chocolate makers will be included in this gift package:
- The Black Science Papua New Guinea 70% chocolate bar by Soma Chocolatemaker (Toronto, Canada) (www.somachocolate.com)
- The Passion Fruit Hawaiian Dark Chocolate 70% bar by MADRE Chocolate (Honolulu, Hawaii) - www.madrechocolate.com
- The 85% Dark Dominican Republic bar by Raaka Virgin Chocolate (Brooklyn, NY) www.raakachocolate.com
- A wonderful chocolate bar made by Hummingbird Artisan Chocolate (Ottawa, ON)
- Theo Organic and Fair Trade Mint Dark Chocolate 70% bar (Seattle, WA) (www.theochocolate.com)
If you win, you could hold a small chocolate tasting party with your closest chocolate-loving friends! So hurry and enter! You have until June 30th!
Already a follower? You are automatically entered! PLUS, if you tweet about this contest or mention it on Facebook, you will receive an additional entry! Just be sure to include @ulimatelychoc in your tweet, or tag the Ultimate Chocolate Blog on Facebook, so I see that you have added to your entries.
Soma Chocolatemaker Contest Winner Announcement
In March, I held the Ultimate Chocolate Blog's first ever contest, and admittedly I have been a little slow to randomly select the winners and make the announcement. When I announced the contest, I had all sorts of time, but forgot that spring and therefore, my busy season for my business (www.ultimatelychocolate.com), was quickly approaching. So I got a little too busy. However, I finally got around to putting all of my followers names into my random selection tool and I finally can announce the two winner's for the Soma chocolate bar contest! The winner's are:
- Catherine Powell Lyons (Facebook Follower) won the Green Tangerine 66% dark chocolate bar from Soma Chocolatmaker
- 30SecondMom (Twitter Follower) won the Dual Origins 70% Organic Blend Dominican Republic Madagascar bar from Soma Chocolatemaker
Congratulations! I will contact you both for your addresses and mail you the fine chocolate bars made by Soma Chocolatemaker (www.somachocolate.com) of Toronto, Ontario. I will include an icepack so they do not melt in the summer heat!
Thanks to everyone who entered and for following me on Facebook, Twitter and on this blog these last few months. I am having so much fun writing about fine chocolate!